Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You can shop online through this website, using your credit card, or by adding to account (for approved customers).
If at any stage you would like some help from our sales team, or to order offline, email: email@example.com or phone +64 (0)4 802 1450.
Create an account?
Many products can be purchased through this website without creating a user account. There are benefits to having a user account, however:
- your billing and delivery addresses will be stored securely for future use
- you can check on the status of your orders online
- check back on your previous purchases
- keep items in your Shopping Cart and complete the purchase next time you visit
- receive updates on new products and services available from NZCER.
You have to have a user account in order to register to purchase restricted products, or purchase products on a credit account.
A credit account facility is available for approved customers, which can streamline purchasing for you or your organisation. Apply for a credit account today!
How do I find out my user name or password?
- Click User login / create new login
- type your email address into the Username or e-mail address field, fill out the Captcha code and click E-mail new password
- If you already have a log-in, a one-time log-in link will be emailed to you.
- If you do not receive an email, then you need to create a new account. Click the 'create new account' tab and fill out the required fields.
- In some cases a message may state that the email address has already been taken. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
I have a credit account with NZCER but when I get to the checkout I am only given the option to pay by credit card?
With our new website, we need to set up access to credit accounts online, even if you or your organisation has been able to pay by credit in the past.
- Complete the Access your credit account online form.
I requested a new password to be sent out to my email address, but it has not come through.
- Email email@example.com with a request to provide a "one off" password.
Advisory message for schools
Thank you to all the schools and organisations that have returned the online purchasing authority forms. Please be aware that there will be a delay of two working days on receipt of the authority form for processing. Any urgent orders within this time should be either faxed or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will notify you when online access to your credit account has been set up.
How safe are my credit card details?
Your credit card details are encrypted and not stored beyond the transaction for which they have been submitted.
Details you provide in the shopping cart and user account pages are secured through https encryption.
Orders placed for products shown on this web site are subject to stock availability. Product availability is shown in the shopping cart - items showing as Low stock or Available on order may incur delivery delays.
Remember to log out!
After you have completed your purchase please log out - to keep your details safe from others who might access your computer. You will be automatically logged out after a period of inactivity, or if you close the browser.