You are here
NZCER Press publishes five peer-reviewed research journals:
- set: Research information for teachers (3 issues per year)
- Early Childhood Folio ( 2 issues per year)
- Curriculum Matters (1 issue per year)
- Assessment Matters (1 Issue per year)
- Evaluation Matters - He Take Tō Te Aromatawai (1 issue per year)
All journals are available in online and print editions.
- Print subscriptions are for the current calendar year
- Subscribers will receive any issues already published in the year when they subscribe.
- Pricing is the same for individuals, schools and institutions.
- To purchase a subscription, select from the options below.
- Online subscriptions are for a 12-month period starting on the day you sign up.
- Online subscriptions give access to current and all past issues.
- Pricing is for individuals and schools. Institutional pricing varies depending on the size of the institution, please email email@example.com for pricing for your institution.
- Evaluation Matters online is currently Open Access with the support of ANZEA. Full text articles are available without needing to subscribe.
- Non-subscribers may purchase individual articles for $15.
Free online trial
If you would like to give the online journals a try before committing to a subscription, email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be set up for a free month-long trial.
For any queries re journal subscription options and pricing, please email email@example.com.