You are here
NZCER Press publishes five peer-reviewed research journals:
- set: Research information for teachers (3 issues per year)
- Early Childhood Folio ( 2 issues per year)
- Curriculum Matters (1 issue per year)
- Assessment Matters (1 Issue per year)
- Evaluation Matters - He Take Tō Te Aromatawai (1 issue per year)
All journals are available in online and print editions. You can purchase subscriptions via credit card or add them to your account. If you don't have an account with us, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you with the details.
- Print subscriptions are for the current calendar year
- Subscribers will receive any issues already published in the year when they subscribe.
- Pricing is the same for individuals, schools and institutions.
- To purchase a subscription, select from the options below.
- Online subscriptions are for a 12-month period starting on the day you sign up.
- Online subscriptions give access to current and all past issues.
- Pricing is for individuals and schools. Institutional pricing varies depending on the size of the institution, please email email@example.com for pricing for your institution.
- Evaluation Matters online is currently Open Access with the support of ANZEA. Full text articles are available without needing to subscribe.
- Non-subscribers may purchase individual articles for $15.
Free online trial
If you would like to give the online journals a try before committing to a subscription, email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be set up for a free month-long trial.
For any queries re journal subscription options and pricing, please email email@example.com.