NZCER Publications Database: Obtaining Items
Obtaining items in the NZCER Publications Database
Free full text
Many items have a link to the full text. You can restrict your search to full text only by ticking the “I only want full text check” box
For Sale on our website
We link you to the ordering or subscriptions page on our website
For items not published by NZCER, or NZCER out of print materials: (‘Library’ materials), you can use the information in the databases to obtain material through interlibrary loan from your public, school or academic library.
Material which is out of print may be supplied, if the request complies with copyright, under the normal rules for libraries of one paper copy for the purposes of individual research. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee, and will quote a price before supply.
How do I ask you to supply the material?
Use the ‘My Requests’ function in the database to ask the NZCER Library staff about an item’s availability:
1. Select items you want by clicking in the box to the left of the item
2. Click on the ‘My Requests’ link (at the top of the page). Or click the yellow envelope icon.
3. Complete the form with your contact details and any message.
4. Click ‘Submit’ to send your request by email.
5. NZCER Library will contact you about the availability of the items you have selected.