ACER Test of Abstract Reasoning (TAR)
ACER TAR is a uniquely Australian test of abstract reasoning, with current adult data and online or paper-based administration. It is a relatively language-free assessment, used as a measure of general ability for selection into occupations with a moderate to high demand on reasoning and where the ability to think clearly to solve problems is important.
- online and paper-based applications
- easy to administer and use
- cost and time effective
- instant reporting
- individual or group testing
- can be used in combination with other ACER verbal and numerical reasoning tests to create a complete picture of a candidate's general ability
- suitable for candidates with language difficulties or from non-English speaking backgrounds
This test is now available online.
- The ACER Test of Abstract Reasoning (TAR) alone costs $29.00 including GST.
- The ACER Test of Abstract Reasoning (TAR) Short Form can be combined with the ACER General Select Verbal (GSV) and the ACER General Select Numerical (GSN) for $59.00 including GST.
- The ACER Test of Abstract Reasoning (TAR) Long Form can be combined with the ACER Professional Select Verbal (GSV) and the ACER Professional Select Numerical (GSN) for $59.00 including GST.