Adolescent Coping Scale – Second Edition (ACS-2)
To assess the usage and helpfulness of a range of general and specific coping strategies.
The Adolescent Coping Scale – Second Edition (ACS-2) is an important research, clinical and educational instrument designed to support young people when examining their own coping behaviour. Updated to measure the usage and helpfulness of coping strategies in general and specific situations, it reliably assesses 20 distinct coping strategies.
- Assists adolescents to assess, reflect on and then develop their own coping skills.
- Measures adolescents’ usage of various coping behaviours and the effectiveness of these responses.
- Long Form has been streamlined from 80 to 60 items.
- Simplified scoring and interpretation.
- Follow-up programs available, including Best of Coping.
Please contact the Psychological Test Services on 04 802 1399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase online administrations.