Individually assess the reading accuracy, comprehension and fluency/reading rate, plus comprehension processing speed for less able readers from 7 to 16.
These tests individually assess reading accuracy, comprehension, fluency/reading rate and processing speed in less able pupils.
- Carefully structured, with an initial listening comprehension passage that helps determine each pupil’s starting point
- Parallel forms available for easy retesting
- Ideal for individual assessment by SENCOs
- Pupils read and answer questions on three graded passages – fiction and non-fiction – pitched at appropriate levels of difficulty
- The passages use sightword vocabulary and are illustrated in full colour
Sample pages for this assessment can be viewed here.
The specimen set includes one copy of each item available.