You are here
Registering with Psychological Test Services (PTS)
Who are we?
We supply and provide advice on a wide range of psychometric tests for use in education, clinical psychology and human resources. Tests are available for purchase from a number of well respected international test publishers. In addition to our range, Psychological Test Services can source other tests for specific needs. If we don't have what you are looking for please contact us. We may be able to source it for you, or advise where to go next.
Why should you register?
Registration with PTS allows you to purchase from our wide range of psychological tests. You are also welcome to contact us at any time for independent advice and support. A newsletter is distributed on a monthly basis providing everyone on our database with up to date information about latest test revisions, upcoming workshops, discounts, and information on highlighted products.
How do you register?
To register with PTS you need to visit our website: www.nzcer.org.nz
- Click on Log in/Sign up in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- If you don’t already have log-in details you will need to click on Sign up and type in your email address and name. A link will be sent to the email address that you’ve provided. Click on this link to verify your email address and set up a password.
- Once you have set up a password, or if you have already signed up, you can Log in and click on My Account in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- You can then Register to purchase psychological assessments.
- Here you can enter your personal details and qualifications as well as uploading copies of your academic transcripts.
- Once you have added all of your information to the Create PTS Registration page, click on Register.
We will get back to you within two working days to let you know if your application has been successful or if further information is required. For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 04 802 1399.