Selector Insight is an on–line assessment that combines the accessibility of the Internet with the accuracy of a statistically–sound psychometric assessment to bring cost–effective behavioural profiling directly to your desktop.
Every day, around the globe, human resource managers, employers and professional recruiters appreciate Selector Insight’s valuable contribution to candidate screening and selection, and the fine–tuning of teams and work environments.
Selector Insight is multifaceted, including the following measures:
- Ability Measures - This feature provides an overview of the candidate's verbal, numerical, logical and overall reasoning abilities.
- Personal Style - This section investigates the candidate’s interpersonal style, including self-confidence, openness to new ideas, extraversion and competitiveness.
- Ideal Working Environment - Aspects such as the candidate’s preference for autonomy, interaction, complexity and numerous other job characteristics are described in practical terms.
- Ideal Job - Candidate’s job preferences are ordered from most to least desirable. This allows for further clarification about whether the role being offered will suit their interests and requirements.
- Resilience - A candidate’s typical reactions to pressure and stress are measured and compared with the average reaction across a number of factors including anxiety, withdrawal, distraction and physical reactions to stress.
Adding behavioural profiling to your recruitment regime gives you an extra dimension to the picture you create of each candidate. This provides insight into the candidate’s character, beyond their technical qualification, that they may not have even been aware of themselves.
Following administration, an easy–to–read report is generated. This uses clear and concise language to evaluate and provide a comprehensive interpretation of each scale. A Sample Report provides a perfect example of the insight you will gain into your candidates.
Training is available for those wanting to make the most out of Selector Insight. The workshop takes less than one day and takes you through the interpretation process.
Selector Insight retails for $150+GST per candidate.
Selector Insight Interview
Selector Insight Interview is a fast, inexpensive way to prepare probing interview questions, reducing the risks of hiring the wrong person.
Now you can use a candidate’s Selector Insight scores to generate specific questions that relate to that person’s strengths and weaknesses, before the interview.
Insight Interview helps those responsible for making appointments to see through the CVs, references and first impressions and better understand the real person. It is especially useful for comparing candidates.
Selector Insight Interview retails for $50+GST per candidate.