You are here
Marie Cameron is an independent researcher who contracts to NZCER.
She has worked on several projects with NZCER teams, and is currently leading a longitudinal study of 60 primary and secondary teachers beginning in their third year of teaching: Teachers of Promise: Aspirations and Realities
- Successful Models of Learning in the Workplace (2009-2011): aims to enhance the teaching and learning processes, experiences, and outcomes for learning in the workplace.
- ITO Workplace Assessment Structures (2009): explores the different structures and systems that Industry Training Organisations can to support and manage assessors and assessment in the workplace
Her research interests include:
- primary and secondary education
- teacher education and professional learning
- educational leadership and school development
- evaluation of educational initiatives