Spell-Write is a research-based resource that has been an integral part of New Zealand classrooms since 1983. We have developed an online version of this popular aid to spelling and writing, in collaboration with Pixelhouse.
It is designed for teachers to use as part of their classroom programme. Students also get their own login so they can work independently.
Spell-Write Online includes:
- all the beloved Spell-Write features such as the Essential Words List, Alphabetical Lists and Groups of Words
- new online tools for enriching written vocabulary, learning a word and writing
- New Zealand audio pronunciations
- a straightforward interface that is easy to teach to and intuitive for students to use
- the ability to create unique word lists for students, groups and the whole class.
Spell-Write Online is a personalised learning tool that is:
- New Zealand-made and aligned with the English curriculum
- easy to use.
Spell-Write Online costs $50 per class (max 35 students) for a subscription for the school year. We are offering a free 30 day trial in term four. Check it out and decide if you want to sign up for the 2017 school year.