NZCER is proud to be a PLD provider as part of The COVID-19 PLD Support Package for schools and kura.
The Ministry of Education COVID-19 PLD Support Package provides support to help schools and kura transition to distance learning.
NZCER will provide responsive support tailored to the needs of the schools we will be working with. Our people offer evidence-based experience and support for schools and kura in the following areas:
- Pedagogical support and advice
- Listening and learning about learner’s environment
- Subject specific help – NCEA support, Te reo Māori
- Physical and emotional wellbeing
- Learners happy and engaged
- Leadership advice
- Change management support
- Student achievement tracking, evaluation, assessment and aromatawai support
Schools and kura can email PLD.Enquiries@education.govt.nz to register their needs and the Ministry’s PLD team will match them to a PLD provider that can provide support in their area of need.
Find out more here: https://capability.education.govt.nz/home/covid-19-information-pld/