You are here
The Leadership Circle
The Leadership Circle is the synthesis of decades of leadership development and practices, resulting in a unique and powerful framework that connects leaders with the information they need to discover what is and isn't working. This reveals which thoughts and actions are driving success, and which may be undermining their effectiveness, illuminating opportunities for leadership development.
The Leadership Circle assessment and development tools are available in NZ exclusively through NZCER to certified consultants. We also regularly run certification workshops for leadership/executive coaches and consultants who wish to incorporate The Leadership Circle framework into their practice.
Assessment and Development Tools
There are two assessment and development tools available through NZCER: The Leadership Circle Profile and The Leadership Circle Culture Survey.
The Leadership Circle Profile™ (TLCP)
The Leadership Circle Profile is a true breakthrough among 360 degree assessments. It is the first to connect a well-researched battery of competencies with the underlying motivations and habits of thought. It reveals the relationship between patterns of action and the internal assumptions that drive behaviour.
TLCP goes to the source of behaviour to get greater leverage on change. Furthermore, unlike most leadership 360 degree assessments, which take hours to interpret, TLCP integrates all this information in a way that brings the key issues to the surface instantly. The data in TLCP reveals itself in seconds. At a glance, the whole gestalt is accessible. It immediately gets your leader in touch with what is working, what is not, and why! In most organisations, this treasure trove of information remains buried. TLCP makes it easily accessible while it creates a foundation on which change can occur at a deeper level and a sustainable pace.
The Leadership Circle Profile benefits:
- More revealing: The Leadership Circle Profile (TLCP) is the only leadership 360 assessment that connects patterns of behavior with habits of thought.
- More advanced: It instantly reveals key opportunities for your leader’s development without reams of documentation.
- More than just an assessment: The rich theoretical underpinnings of TLCP provide a pathway to transformation. No other assessment of this type offers this.
- More efficient: It allows the coach to start at a breakthrough point with a leader rather than spend months trying to reach one.
- More dynamic: HR professionals, leaders, and seasoned consultants/coaches, consistently report that TLCP facilitates authentic, breakthrough results.
- Widely accepted: TLCP is truly world class and used by a vast number of leading local, national, and international organisations, and government agencies.
The Leadership Circle Culture Survey™ (TLCS)
The Leadership Culture Survey (TLCS) identifies the gap between your current culture and your desired one. It also measures how the leadership culture within your organisation and/or team compares to that of other organisations.
It fits seamlessly with The Leadership Circle Profile because it is built from the same framework as TCLP. TLCS creates a very compelling rational for change. It is very affordable, internet based, user friendly, and results are downloadable. This means that over a lunch break, you can conduct a thorough and valid assessment of your team's leadership style.
The Leadership Culture Survey will:
- Establish a compelling rational for change.
- Focus leadership development efforts.
- Delineate cultural challenges associated with acquisitions, mergers and restructuring plans.
- Correlate leadership to productivity, profits, turnover, and other bottom line metrics.