You are here
Lorraine Spiller is a researcher and resource developer at NZCER.
Lorraine came from secondary teaching where she specialised in Biology and Science. In 2008 she was a Teacher Fellow with the NZ Royal Society.
Her research interests include:
- Pasifika education
- Science education
- Curriculum and resource development
Lorraine has a BSc, Dip. Tchg (Secondary), and M.Ed.
Recent work include:
- Development of Junior Science: Thinking with Evidence
- ARB science resourcing
- National Monitoring Study of Student Achievement - Science
- Contract monitoring for Learning experiences outside the classroom (LEOTC)
- Te Toi Tupu Science facilitation for primary schools and teachers in the lower North Island (2014 - 2017)