You are here
Mengnan has experiences in providing quality research, analysis and evaluation to support the development of innovative, international best-practice teaching and learning frameworks which drive equitable outcomes for all learners.
Mengnan joined the NZCER team in August 2022. As a teacher before, her doctoral project showcases the relations between teaching beliefs and student self-concept outcomes. Mengnan explores educational issues from a social-psychological perspective and has experience and expertise in both qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
Areas of Expertise
- Educational and social psychology.
- Teacher emotions.
- Student and teacher beliefs.
- Systematic literature review.
- PhD in Education (under examination), University of Auckland
- MSc (Distinction) in Education, University of Edinburgh
- BA in Chinese Language and Literature, Fudan University