The 40th Anniversary Collection of set is now available. Current subscribers have been sent a free copy and extra copies are available for purchase here.
For print or online subscription inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 04 8021450
Browse the archive below for all issues back to 1974. Online subscribers can view full-text PDFs of all content, and non-subscribers can purchase individual articles.
set: Research Information for Teachers
- a well-established research resource for teachers
- published three times a year
- fully double-blind peer reviewed
- each issue contains around nine articles
- reflects current practices and thinking
- international editorial board
Editor: Josie Roberts email@example.com
ISSN (print): 0110-6376
ISSN (online): 2253-2145