You are here
- PhD in Education
- MA in Education with First Class Honours
- BA(Hons) in Education with First Class Honours
- BA in Education (Liberal Arts) and Mathematics
Mohamed's research spans educational and social psychology, with a specific focus on institutional and classroom practices that impact the social and academic trajectories of student learning. He employs a mixed-method approach in his research, with a stronger focus on quantitative research methodologies. Mohamed explores educational ‘puzzles of practice’ from a social-psychological perspective, and has both experience and expertise in undertaking research at primary, secondary, and tertiary settings.
Areas of Expertise
- Educational and social psychology.
- School and classroom environments.
- Academic motivation and learning.
- Student and teacher beliefs.
- Survey development.