About Evaluation Matters—He Take To Te Aromatawai
Evaluation Matters—He Take To Te Aromatawai is an online, international, interdisciplinary journal published annually by the New Zealand Council for Educational Research (NZCER), in conjunction with the Aotearoa New Zealand Evaluation Association (ANZEA). Evaluation Matters—He Take To Te Aromatawai:
- provides a forum for articles on evaluation and evaluative thinking, particularly within the context of Aotearoa New Zealand
- engages in international conversations on evaluation
- is published annually
- is fully double-blind peer reviewed.
Editor-in-Chief: Fiona Cram, PhD
Subscriptions and purchasing
- Evaluation Matters—He Take To Te Aromatawai is an online journal, with print copies of individual issues available to purchase separately (ie there is no print subscription)
- All members of the Aotearoa New Zealand Evaluation Association have an online subscription to Evaluation Matters—He Take To Te Aromatawai.
- The journal is supported by ANZEA, allowing non-subscribers to have full access to online journal content.
- Print copies of Evaluation Matters—He Take To Te Aromatawai are available individually at a cost of $50 each. These can be purchased online here.
- For all subscription inquiries, or to place an order for a print copy, please email email@example.com or phone +64-4-8021450
ISSN: 2423-0790 (Print)
ISSN: 2423-0804 (Online)
Fiona Cram, PhD, Ngāti Pahauwera, Director, Katoa Ltd
Sally Boyd, MA, Senior Researcher, New Zealand Council for Educational Research
Heather Hamerton, PhD, Manager, Taiorangahau Pacific Coast Applied Research Centre, Bay of Plenty Polytechnic
Carol Mutch, PhD, Associate Professor and Head of School, Critical Studies in Education, The University of Auckland
Robin Peace, PhD, Associate Professor, Research & Evaluation, Massey University
Neville Robertson, PhD, School of Psychology, University of Waikato
Sailau Suaalii-Sauni, PhD, Senior Lecturer, Pacific Studies, Programme Director, Samoan Studies Va’aomanu Pasifika, University of Victoria, Wellington
Nan Wehipeihana, Ngāti Tukorehe, Ngāti Porou, Te Whānau-ā-Apanui, Research Evaluation Consultancy | A member of the Kinnect Group
© New Zealand Council for Educational Research
All rights reserved.
Articles in Evaluation Matters are copyright and may not be reproduced in any form, in whole or in part, without the written permission of the publisher.
The views expressed in the articles in Evaluation Matters are not necessarily those of NZCER.