The TSCC Screening Form allows you to quickly screen for posttraumatic stress and related psychological symptomatology in children ages 8-17 years who have experienced traumatic events, such as physical or sexual abuse, major loss, or natural disasters, or who have been a witness to violence.
The Introductory Kit includes the TSCC /TSCYC Screening Form Technical Paper and 25 Screening Form Hand-Scorable Answer Sheets
Features and benefits
- Carbonless form takes just 5 minutes to administer and score.
- Quickly indicates whether a child or youth is at risk for clinically significant psychological disturbance.
- Does not require an advanced degree or training to administer and score.
- Can be administered individually or in a group setting.
- Supports the Trauma Informed Care approach to treatment.
- Derived from the TSCC. Selected items were best at predicting overall trauma and sexual-related symptomology.
- Includes 12 items and two subscales—General Trauma and Sexual Concerns—that are scored separately.
- Features separate cutoff scores (derived from TSCC normative data) for boys and girls ages 8-12 years and ages 13-17 years.
- Normative data (N = 3,955) features self-reports of children ages 8-17 years from three nonclinical samples.
- Internal consistency coefficients are in the good-to-excellent range.
- Test–retest reliability was r = .80 (p < .001) for each scale.
Country of origin: