In case you missed it...
We've put out a call for contributions to a special issue of set: Research information for teachers on the theme of "Playing, gaming, and learning"
Are you keen to write for this special issue?
Extended abstracts of up to 800 words are due by Friday April 20, 2018.
• be written in a style that is engaging, accessible and motivating for set’s audience (teachers, school leaders,
and other educators)
• be supported by a strong platform of research and theory
• enhance readers’ understanding of current research knowledge in areas related to play and games in learning
• raise critical questions and highlight key ideas that engage and empower readers to think about their own practice.
Formats in set include, but are not restricted to:
• Articles based on a research project or programme (2000-4500 words)
• Think pieces or informed commentaries (2000-4500 words)
• Teacher inquiries and/or practice reflections (1000-2000 words)
• Book review (1000-2000 words)
• Q&A (1000-2000 words)
Futher details can be found in the call for papers, including how to submit an abstract and some guidance on "tips for success"
Image Copyright: yarruta / 123RF Stock Photo