Rosemary Hipkins presented this session at the CORE Breakfast seminar in Dunedin, 29 March 2011.
- sketched the overall shape of curriculum change in CIES schools
- described typical professional learning actions and decisions in these schools
- outlined the early benefits of curriculum change in response to the NZC
- signaled emergent challenges and possible future directions for ongoing change
- suggested resources that could help achieve next steps towards building a 21st century curriculum in New Zealand schools.
Presentation video available at: The shape of curriculum change
Curriculum Implementation Exploratory Studies II (CIES)
Full text download: