Assessment Matters 4 explores questions of assessment practice and how assessment practices known to support learning might be facilitated. Articles discuss:
- implementing assessment for learning
- maintaining a community of practice around moderation processes
- making overall teacher judgements
- incorporating likeability in low-stakes performance tasks
- assessing learning for summative and accountability purposes without resorting to national testing
- using exemplars to make assessment judgements about learners with special educational needs
- setting a big-picture policy direction for building teacher and student assessment capability.