You are here
Explore NZCER assessments
Our tools support teaching and learning in schools
This one-hour workshop gives an overview of a specific NZCER assessment tool. Each workshop focuses on one of our assessment tools.
You’ll become familiar with the reports available in the tool and how to use the information to support teaching and learning in primary and secondary schools.
The workshop will help you:
- understand the tool construct (i.e. concept progression, question types)
- select an appropriate test (i.e. how to differentiate assessments)
- understand stanines and scale scores and how assessment results relate to The New Zealand Curriculum
- explore the range of reports and see how this information can support teaching and learning
- connect with the Assessment Resource Banks (ARBs)
Who will benefit from these workshops?
Teachers, leaders (principal, senior leaders, curriculum leaders and HODs), Kāhui Ako leaders (across school and in-school leaders)
Cost for a school or Kāhui Ako workshop: $160 + GST
The workshop is delivered via 'Zoom' and lasts 1 hour. Please read the terms and conditions.