You are here
Inquire into your data
Use assessment data formatively
How can your assessment data can be used formatively to support teaching and learning in primary and secondary schools?
These 1-hour workshops will help teachers understand a specific NZCER assessment tool. You will be analysing your own student data to support teaching and learning programmes.
These one-hour workshops will help you to understand a specific NZCER assessment tool. You will be analysing your own student data to support teaching and learning.
Using your own data, this workshop will help you:
- understand the tool construct (i.e. concept progression, question types)
- understand stanines and scale scores and how your assessment results relate to The New Zealand Curriculum
- explore the range of reports and focus on specific information to support an inquiry process
- explore the Assessment Resource Banks (ARBs) to aid with students' next learning steps
- connect with other teachers
Who will benefit from these workshops?
Teachers who would like to inquire into their students' data using a formative approach.
Register by clicking on the links in the table
|PAT: Mathematics||20 March 2019||3.30–4.30||Leah Saunders|
|PAT: Reading Comprehension||27 March 2019||3.30–4.30||Leah Saunders|
Cost: $40 + GST per attendee
(Maximum of eight attendees per workshop)
The workshops are delivered via 'Zoom" and last 1 hour. Please read the terms and conditions.